Tingloy is a coastal municipality in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Tingloy.
- As a tiny island and coastal town surrounded by the (West Philippine Sea), Tingloy has an abundance of coastal resources like dive sites, reefs, and rich marine life.
- Sepok Point – with white sand and waters perfect for snorkeling and skindiving.
- Merrel’s Rock
- Batalan – ideal for underwater photographs
- Masasa Beach – public beach in Barangay Masasa
- Hagdang Bato – picturesque rock formation near Masasa Beach
- Mag-asawang Bato – Maricaban Island’s highest point
- Saint Roche Parish Church
Map of Tingloy
* For more information about Tingloy, check its PhilAtlas profile.
Share this page