San Pascual is a coastal municipality in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in San Pascual.
- Along the not-so-extensive shores of San Pascual fronting Batangas Bay are beach resorts.
- Home to industrial/commercial establishments – San Pascual borders the capital city of Batangas and hosts an oil refinery, chemical plants, various subdivisions, and housing projects as well as other industrial and commercial establishments.
- San Pascual Baylon Parish Church
- Saint Mary Magdalene Church – located in Barangay Bayanan
Map of San Pascual
* For more information about San Pascual, check its PhilAtlas profile.