Mataasnakahoy is a lakeshore municipality in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Mataasnakahoy.
- Resorts, with structures and equipment for visitors’ picnics, bathing, boating, and fishing activities
- “Ecological living” at Kapusod, located at Barangay Kinalaglagan – visitors are offered 3 types of unique shelters/accommodations, namely:
- Treehouse – shelter built on a tree
- Earth Dome – igloo-like shelter made of packed soil and clay
- Kubukas – open shelters with side drapes
- Also available in this distinctive resort is a natural swimming pool, as well as kayaking and tours around the Taal Lake Protected Landscape plus, come nighttime, firefly watching.
- Immaculate Conception Parish Church
Map of Mataasnakahoy
* For more information about Mataasnakahoy, check its PhilAtlas profile.
Share this page