Malvar is a landlocked municipality in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Malvar.
- Calejon Falls – located in Barangay San Gregorio
- Metro Turf Race Track – a newly constructed world-class stadium for horse racing. It includes a well-maintained racetrack, a public grandstand with widescreen televisions, a private viewing deck for VIPs, and cubicles for the horse owners/trainers.
- Miguel Malvar Monument at the Municipal Hall grounds. The town is named in honor of Miguel Malvar, the Batangueno general who valiantly defended his country against the Americans, and much earlier as a Katipunero against the Spaniards.
- Batangas State University, Jose P. Laurel Polytechnic College
- Immaculate Conception Parish Church
Map of Malvar
* For more information about Malvar, check its PhilAtlas profile.