Mabini is a coastal municipality in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Mabini.
- Anilao, the “diving capital of the Philippines” – Mabini is a peninsula bordered on one side by Batangas Bay, and on another side by Balayan Bay. This town, particularly, Barangay Anilao, is endowed with a good number of excellent diving spots.
- Caban Cove – an ideal site for non-professional divers as the ocean floor drops off gradually.
- Cathedral Rock Formation – a giant underwater rock that resembles a cathedral. It is located in Barangay Anilao.
- Sepoc Island
- Twin Rocks Marine Protected Area – another area perfect for divers and underwater photographers due to its impressive marine biodiversity.
- Gulugud-Baboy – a popular destination, with 3 peaks for trekkers and mountain climbers.
- Saint Francis of Paola Parish Church
Map of Mabini
* For more information about Mabini, check its PhilAtlas profile.