Lobo is a coastal municipality in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Lobo.
- The Verde Island Passage on its western border, Lobo is endowed with a long shore that is transformed into a series of beach resorts. These are blessed with white sand the seawater so transparent that the corals, seagrasses, and marine creatures can be clearly viewed in the mornings, especially during low tide.
- Malabrigo Lighthouse – built in the 1890’s but is now equipped with lamps powered by solar energy. It has been declared as a Historical Landmark by the National Historical Commission of the Philippines.
- Batangas State University (Lobo Campus)
- Saint Michael the Archangel Parish Church
Map of Lobo
* For more information about Lobo, check its PhilAtlas profile.