Lipa is a lakeshore component city in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Lipa.
- In this city are freshwater resorts with structures for bathing, picnics, boating, and fishing while enjoying an excellent view of Taal Lake and Volcano in the background.
- Bulalacao Falls – located in Barangay Bulaklakan
- Susong Dalaga – prominent peaks in the city and translated as “virgin’s/maiden’s breasts”
- Batangas State University Lipa Campus
- Missionary of the Sacred Heart Chapel – the site of apparitions of Mary, Mediatrix of All Grace to Teresita Castillo, a nun. It is also where the miracle of the shower of rose petals took place on January 24, 1991.
- Metropolitan Cathedral of San Sebastian and other beautiful Catholic churches around the city:
- Saint Vincent Ferrer Church – located in Barangay Banaybanay
- Saint Anthony of Padua – located in Barangay Bolbok
- Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage – located in Barangay Lodlod
- Santo Nino Church – located in Barangay Marauroy
- Santo Nino Church – located in Barangay Pinagtangulan
- Saint Isidore Labrador Church – located in Barangay San Isidro
- Saint Therese of the Child Jesus – located in Barangay Talisay
- Divina Pastora Church – located in Barangay Tambo
- Missionary of the Sacred Heart Chapel – located in Barangay Sabang
- Our Lady Mary, Mediatrix of All Grace – located in Barangay Antipolo del Norte
Map of Lipa
* For more information about Lipa, check its PhilAtlas profile.