Lemery is a coastal municipality in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Lemery.
- Bordered on one side by Balayan Bay, Lemery has considerable number of beach resorts along its shoreline.
- As it is home to the Lemery Campus of the Batangas State University and also the Provincial Hospital, this prime town serves as the urban center of mostly rural neighboring towns.
- Mahal na Poon ng Banal na Krus/Holy Cross Church – located in Barangay Matingain
- Our Lady of All Nations Church – located in Barangay Payapa
- Saint Roche Parish Church – located at Ilustre Avenue
Map of Lemery
* For more information about Lemery, check its PhilAtlas profile.