Laurel is a lakeshore municipality in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Laurel.
- Lakeshore resorts with facilities for bathing, picnics, boating, and fishing in Taal Lake
- Malagaslas Natural Spring and Falls – between Barangays Paliparan and San Gabriel
- Antona Cave – becomes a busy pilgrimage center during Holy Week as the cave has been transformed into a chapel. It is located in Barangay San Gabriel.
- Immaculate Conception Parish Church
Map of Laurel
* For more information about Laurel, check its PhilAtlas profile.
Share this page