Calatagan is a coastal municipality in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Calatagan.
- As Calatagan is partly bordered by the West Philippine Sea and also by Balayan Bay, it has coasts that are teeming with beach resorts. There are also snorkeling and scuba sites mostly found in Barangays Santa Ana, Tanagan, and Bagong Silang.
- Mangrove Forest Conservation Park – this protected eco-park consists of a great wealth and diversity of marine life, mangrove forests, and different species of birds. Visitors can enjoy activities like kayaking, birdwatching, and study tours around the mangrove trees.
- Cape Santiago Lighthouse (or Fort de Punta Santiago)
- Santo Domingo de Silos Parish Church
Map of Calatagan
* For more information about Calatagan, check its PhilAtlas profile.
Share this page