Calaca is a coastal municipality in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Calaca.
- Bordered on one side by Balayan Bay, Calaca has beach resorts along its coast. These resorts are complete with structures and furnishings for the guests’ rest and relaxation.
- A visit to Calaca makes one an instant eyewitness to the town’s economic and industrial development. It hosts a power plant and industrial companies engaged in thermal energy, cement, steel, chemicals, distillery, and others.
- Saint Raphael the Archangel Parish Church – another centuries-old church whose patron saint is popularly known for his God-given power of healing. Doctors and travelers also pray for his intercession.
- Chapel on the Hill – located at Barangay Cahil
Map of Calaca
* For more information about Calaca, check its PhilAtlas profile.