Bauan is a coastal municipality in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Bauan.
- Numerous beach resorts erected on the coasts of Bauan coasts facing Balayan Bay on the north and Batangas Bay on the southwest.
- A number of mountains and hills, the highest of which is Mount Durungao at approximately 330 meters asl.
- Ligpo Island – its main attraction consists of the diving sites and undersea display of hard and soft corals of various sizes, colors, and types.
- Immaculate Conception Parish Church – it houses the “Mahal na Poon ng Banal na Krus”, the Cross believed to be miraculous.
- Our Mother of Perpetual Church – located in Barangay Aplaya
- Holy Family Church – located in Barangay Bolo
Map of Bauan
* For more information about Bauan, check its PhilAtlas profile.
Share this page