Balayan is a coastal municipality in the province of Batangas.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Balayan.
- Plenty of beach resorts to choose from offering picnic and bathing spaces, with others offering more services, for those wanting some fun and time off from their daily routine.
- Batangas State University – Balayan Campus
- Private heritage buildings – a fascinating sight at the poblacion area is the row of exceptionally well-preserved ancestral houses.
- Church of the Immaculate Conception – one of the oldest churches in the province, designated by the National Historical Commission of the Philippines (NHCP) as a National Cultural Treasure.
Map of Balayan
* For more information about Balayan, check its PhilAtlas profile.