Limay is a municipality in the province of Bataan.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Limay.
- Lamao WWII Marker – serves as a reminder of the bravery and heroism of the Filipino and American soldiers during World War II. It was built in 1962, twenty years after the country and its military defenders, numbering about 76,000, were formally surrendered by Major General Edward King, Jr. to the Imperial Japanese invaders in 1942.
- Baranda Farm – combines the charm and delights of a farm through its profusion of plants and a vacationer’s resort through its interconnecting pools. This is a perfect place to unwind and relish the joys of a green environment.
- Mount Cayapo/Limay – part of a mountain range that runs from Mariveles to Limay
- Tikip Waterfalls
- Biga Waterfalls
- Beach resorts along the shores of this coastal town
- Saint Francis of Assisi Parish Church – built in 1935
Map of Limay
* For more information about Limay, check its PhilAtlas profile.
Share this page