Dinalupihan is a municipality in the province of Bataan.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Dinalupihan.
- Monument depicting the first strong line of defense courageously rendered by the joint forces of Filipino and American military
- Roosevelt National Park – a forest area that was formerly used by the US military as training camp for jungle survival. The park is currently a perfect place for hiking, camping, picnics, and other outdoor gatherings.
- Mount Malasimbo – for mountaineers and trekkers
- Saint John the Baptist Parish Church
Map of Dinalupihan
* For more information about Dinalupihan, check its PhilAtlas profile.