Akbar is a municipality in Basilan province.
- Alano White Beach Resort – found at Malamawi Island; offers cottages meant for family gatherings
- Barandino Farm – planted with coconut and other fruit-bearing trees
- Cabunbata Falls
- Cathedral of Santa Isabel de Portugal
- Kaumpurnah Mosque – center of Muslim faith in the province
- producer of fruits like lanzones, durian, mangosteen, and marang
How To Get There
- NOTE: For your own safety and in deference to the natives who live in this town, it is important to coordinate with the Local Government Unit and Information Officer of Akbar before you attempt to visit the area.
* For more information about Akbar, check its PhilAtlas profile.