San Luis is a municipality in the province of Aurora.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in San Luis.
- Aurora Memorial National Park
- Caunayan Falls – also called the Pimentel L. Falls; located near the town proper
- Danayag and Maaling-aling Trek
- Ditumabo Falls
- Sabutan Festival – 21 to 25 August; a celebration of the ever-important palm tree as a source of livelihood for many of the locals; sabutan means “palm tree”
How To Get There
- From Manila to San Luis: Genesis Bus Transport via their Cubao Terminal offers an air-conditioned trip bound for Baler, Aurora. Ask to be dropped off at San Luis. If not, upon reaching Baler, ride a jeepney or a tricycle bound for San Luis.
- From Manila to San Luis via Cabanatuan City: Several bus companies like the Genesis Bus, Victory Liner, Baliwag Transit, and Five Star Bus take you to Cabanatuan City in Nueva Ejica. Then, at the Cabanatuan Central Terminal, ride the Maria Aurora Express, the D’ Liner, or the Aurora Bus Line. Ask to be dropped off at San Luis.
Map of San Luis
* For more information about San Luis, check its PhilAtlas profile.