Maria Aurora is a municipality in the province of Aurora.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Maria Aurora.
- Millennium Tree – a balete tree (Ficus benjamina) said to be about 600 years old
- Balete Park – location of the famous Millennium Tree; two view decks are found at its entrance; near a papaya orchard
- Rang-ay Festival – 16 to 21 July
How To Get There
- From Manila to Maria Aurora: Genesis Transport via their Cubao Terminal offers an air-conditioned trip bound for Baler, Aurora. Ask the bus conductor to drop you off at Maria Aurora.
- From Manila to Maria Aurora via Cabanatuan City: Several bus companies like the Genesis Bus, Victory Liner, Baliwag Transit, and Five Star Bus take you to Cabanatuan City in Nueva Ejica. Then, at the Cabanatuan Central Terminal, ride the Maria Aurora Express, the D’ Liner, or the Aurora Bus Line. Ask to be dropped off at Maria Aurora.
Map of Maria Aurora
* For more information about Maria Aurora, check its PhilAtlas profile.