Dipaculao is a municipality in the province of Aurora.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Dipaculao.
- Aleman Falls – found near the Dinadiawan River Protected Landscape
- Ampere Beach and Rock Formation
- Baul Falls
- Borlongan Beach
- Borlongan Falls
- Bunga Point Beach
- Bulangan Falls
- Diamanen Mini-Park
- Dibutunan Twin Cave
- Dinadiawan Beach – a clean stretch of golden sand
- Dinadiawan Falls – located near the main road
- Mount Dabukid
- Mount Dimanjotol
- Mount Pungugupanunga
How To Get There
- From Manila to Dipaculao: The Genesis Transport via their Cubao Terminal offers a direct trip toward Casiguran, Aurora. Ask the conductor to drop you off at the Dipaculao town proper.
- From Manila to Dipaculao via Baler: Genesis Transport via their Cubao Terminal offers an air-conditioned trip bound for Baler, Aurora. From Baler, ride a bus, van, or jeepney heading for Dipaculao.
- From Manila to Dipaculao via Cabanatuan City: Several bus companies like the Genesis Bus, Victory Liner, Baliwag Transit, and Five Star Bus take you to Cabanatuan City in Nueva Ejica. Then, at the Cabanatuan Central Terminal, ride a bus or van bound for Casiguran. Ask to be dropped off at Dipaculao.
Map of Dipaculao
* For more information about Dipaculao, check its PhilAtlas profile.