Dinalungan is a municipality in Aurora province.
- Bulawan Falls – located at Barangay Paleg
- Ditawini Beach
- Dinalungan River
- Marcus Jacob White Beach Resort – offers bahay kubos (nipa huts) and tents to overnighters; perfect for island hopping, camping, fishing, swimming, and snorkelling
- Nipoo Beach
- Punta Sierra Verde Resort and Hotel – located at Barangay Nipoo; offers different room choices based on your alloted budget
- Its lush forested area is home to the Philippine Eagle
- Digetsayahan Festival – 24 to 26 April
How To Get There
- From Manila to Dinalungan via Baler : Genesis Bus via their Cubao Terminal offers air-conditioned transportation bound for Baler, Aurora. From Baler, ride a bus or van heading for Dinalungan.
- From Manila to Dinalungan via Cabanatuan City: Several bus companies like the Genesis Bus, Victory Liner, Baliwag Transit, and Five Star Bus take you to Cabanatuan City in Nueva Ejica. Then, at the Cabanatuan Central Terminal, ride a bus or van bound for Dinalungan.
* For more information about Dinalungan, check its PhilAtlas profile.