Casiguran is a municipality in Aurora province.
- Amro River Protected Landscape
- Casapsapan Beach – filled with clear water, lush mangroves, and beige-colored sand; perfect for camping, swimming, and picnics; a go-to place for backpackers
- Sinabengan Festival – month of June; coincides with the town’s foundation day
How To Get There
- From Manila to Casiguran: Ride a Genesis Bus via their Cubao Terminal bound for Casiguran; travel time is around 9 hours.
- From Manila to Casiguran via Baler: Genesis Bus via their Cubao Terminal offers air-conditioned transportation bound for Baler, Aurora. From Baler, ride the D’ Liner Bus heading for Casiguran.
- From Manila to Casiguran via Cabanatuan City: Several bus companies like the Genesis Bus, Victory Liner, Baliwag Transit, and Five Star Bus take you to Cabanatuan City in Nueva Ejica. Then, at the Cabanatuan Central Terminal, ride the D’ Liner Bus heading for Casiguran.
* For more information about Casiguran, check its PhilAtlas profile.