Luna is a municipality in Apayao province.
- Abbot Cave
- Allabang Cave
- Bayugao Falls
- Cadaratan Falls
- Dupag Rock Pinnacles
- Lussok Crystal Cave and Underground River
- Manacota Cave and Underground River
- Marrag Valley
- Mount Macalino
- Mt. Ziniladdun
- Nalvo Cave
- Turod View Deck
- Say-Am Festival — 14th February; features Isnag’s traditional thanksgiving to Alawagan (Supreme Being) which includes the customary rituals, chants, and dances of the locals; Say-am is a customary celebration stating the well-to-do status of a family; the provincial festival, largely celebrated in both the towns of Luna and Kabugao
How To Get There
- NOTE: For your own safety and in deference to the natives who live in this town, it is important to coordinate with the Local Government Unit and Information Officer of Luna before you attempt to visit the area.
- By Plane: Board a flight bound for Tuguegarao City, Cagayan. From Tuguegarao City, there are two options available. One, ride a bus or van that will take you straight to Luna. Second, ride a tricycle heading for the Junction Luna Terminal in Abulug, Cagayan; then, transfer to another tricycle bound for Luna town proper.
- By Bus (From Manila): Bus lines available in Manila are the Rivera Transit, the RCJ Lines, the Northstar, and the Florida Bus Line. Again, there are two options available. One, find a bus that will take you straight to Luna. Second, ride a bus bound for Junction Luna Terminal in Abulug, Cagayan; from there, a tricycle will take you to the town proper of Luna.
* For more information about Luna, check its PhilAtlas profile.