Flora is a municipality in the province of Apayao.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Flora.
- Dacao Irrigation Intake
- Negritos Village – a garden that abounds with different flower varieties
- Jamboree Site
- Santa Maria Waterfall – a multi-tiered cascade of clean water, 20 minutes away from the barangay proper
- Kabinnulig Festival – a salute to the carabaos that aid farmers in their work and to the spirit of unity and helping binding the locals; coincides with the celebration of the town’s foundation day on 22 June
How To Get There
NOTE: For your own safety and in deference to the natives who live in this sparsely explored town, it is important to coordinate with the Local Government Unit and Information Officer of Flora before you attempt to visit the area.
- By Plane: Board a flight bound for Tuguegarao City, Cagayan. From Tuguegarao City, ride the FTODA Van or the Cabulisan Bus Line bound for Flora.
- By Bus (Direct from Manila): Take the Bellesteros Liner Bus which is bound for Flora via Tuguegarao City.