Conner is a municipality in Apayao province.
- Bagumbong River – located at Barangay Cupis; an influent of the Nabuangan River; excellent for boating, swimming, fishing, and rafting
- Banna-ang Cave
- Banselan Cave – located at Barangay Cupis; takes a 30-minute hike to reach the area; an excellent haven for picnics, trekking, and spelunking; has 3 compartments with one of them containing 3 tiny waterfalls; houses crabs, bats, and spiders; has a collection of magnificent stalactites and stalagmites
- Bubog – a vast virgin forest located at Barangay Nabuangan; notably, the whole town of Conner is filled with untouched forested areas hosting numerous species of flora and fauna
- Buguit Falls
- Kasiling River – located at Barangay Cupis; perfect for camping, rock climbing, swimming, and fishing; surrounded by a lush forest, its environs is also teeming with gigantic boulders; a 15-minute hike from the center of the barangay
- Porag Cave
- Porag Falls
- Panagbissi Festival — 16 to 18 October; a celebration of a bountiful harvest; “bissi” (fruit) is an Isneg term
- Conner Foundation Day – 25th June
How To Get There
- NOTE: For your own safety and in deference to the natives who live in this sparsely explored town, it is important to coordinate with the Local Government Unit and Information Officer of Conner before you attempt to visit the area.
- By Plane: Board a flight bound for Tuguegarao City, Cagayan. From Tuguegarao City, ride the G. Bros Liner or the COTODA Van bound for Conner.
- By Bus (Direct from Manila): Ride a bus bound for Tuguegarao City. Bus lines available in Manila are: Dagupan Bus, Baliwag Transit, Genesis, and Victory Liner. From Tuguegarao City, ride the G. Bros Liner or the COTODA Van bound for Conner.
* For more information about Conner, check its PhilAtlas profile.