Valderrama is a municipality in Antique province.
- Mount Igcoron
- Mount Baloy
- Villa Valderrama Mountain Resort
- Panubason Festival – 23 to 25 January; a celebration for the bountiful harvest; “panguyang” refers to the traditional boodle fight which is open to everyone attending the event
How To Get There
- From Clark International Airport (Mabalacat, Pampanga), take a direct domestic flight bound for Antique via the Evelio Javier Airport. Upon reaching the province, there are jeepneys and tricycles that provide public transportation.
- Coming from the capital of Antique, San Jose de Buenavista, one can easily take public transportation bound for the town of Tobias Fornier.
- From both Kalibo International Airport and Iloilo International Airport, one can take a bus bound for San Jose de Buenavista which passes by Ilaures, Bugasong. Upon reaching Ilaures, ride a habal-habal (motorcycle) bound for the center of Valderrama.
* For more information about Valderrama, check its PhilAtlas profile.