Tobias Fornier is a municipality in the province of Antique.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Tobias Fornier.
- Taguimtim – a tourist destination that’s excellent for swimming and picnics
- Dalaag Campsite and Resort – has a large pool and a waterslide; perfect for family outings and backpackers
- Punta Hagdan – a retreat destination by the sea where one can experience kayaking
- Panaet Tarambayaw Festival – last week of February
How To Get There
- From Clark International Airport (Mabalacat, Pampanga), take a direct domestic flight bound for Antique via the Evelio Javier Airport. Upon reaching the province, there are jeepneys and tricycles that provide public transportation.
- Coming from the capital of Antique, San Jose de Buenavista, one can easily take public transportation bound for the town of Tobias Fornier.
Map of Tobias Fornier
* For more information about Tobias Fornier, check its PhilAtlas profile.
Share this page