Sibalom is a municipality in the province of Antique.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Sibalom.
- Santa Rita Church – with a reclining statue of the patron saint from Italy
- Sibalom Natural Park – covers Mount Porras, Mount Igmatindog, Sibalom River, Tipulu-an River, and Mao-it River; was declared a natural park on 23 April 2000
- Rafflesia Flower (Rafflesia speciosa) – found in Mount Porras and other areas of the town
- Buruyloganay Festival – 17 to 19 December
How To Get There
- From Clark International Airport (Mabalacat, Pampanga), take a direct domestic flight bound for Antique via the Evelio Javier Airport. Upon reaching the province, there are jeepneys and tricycles that provide public transportation.
- Coming from the capital of Antique, San Jose de Buenavista, one can easily take public transportation bound for the town of Sibalom.
Map of Sibalom
* For more information about Sibalom, check its PhilAtlas profile.