Sebaste is a municipality in the province of Antique.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Sebaste.
- Ipayo River
- St. Blaise Church – a pilgrimage destination for Roman Catholics; around 100 kilometers away from San Jose de Buenavista, the capital town of Antique
- Kalamasag Falls – 36 meters high; around 7 kilometers away from the main road
- Igpasungaw Falls – 3 kilometers from the main road; an excellent swimming destination
- Bugtong Bukid – only around 500 meters from the main road
- Mount Usigan
- Patuyaw Festival – 29 January to 2 February; showcases the “patuyaw” (freshwater shrimp) which is abundant in the waters of the town
How To Get There
- From Clark International Airport (Mabalacat, Pampanga), take a direct domestic flight bound for Antique. Upon reaching the province, there are jeepneys and tricycles that provide public transportation.
- Buses leave Iloilo City on an hourly basis for the 2 1/2 hours trip to San Jose de Buenavista. From there, one can take a jeepney or tricycle bound for Sebaste.
Map of Sebaste
* For more information about Sebaste, check its PhilAtlas profile.
Share this page