Pandan is a municipality in the province of Antique.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Pandan.
- Bugang River – has been awarded, multiple times, as the “cleanest inland body of water in the Philippines”
- Numerous beach resorts along its coastline
- Leocadio Alonsagay Dioso Memorial Public Library
- Tugbong Festival – 21 to 25 April; celebration in honor of the town’s patron saint, St. Vincent Ferrer
Map of Pandan
* For more information about Pandan, check its PhilAtlas profile.