Pandan is a municipality in Antique province.
- Malumpati Cold Spring Resort – has cold water believed to have healing qualities
- Bugang River – has been awarded, multiple times, as the “cleanest inland body of water in the Philippines”
- Pandan Beach Resort
- Duyong Golden Beach
- Phaidon Pool and Beach Resort – located at Barangay Tingib, a joint project between Austrian and Filipino investors to strengthen ecotourism in Pandan
- Bunny’s Beach Resort – located at Barangay Mag-aba
- Rosepoint Beach – found at Batangay Mag-aba, near the point where the Bugang River enters the Panday Bay
- Leocadio Alonsagay Dioso Memorial Public Library
- Tugbong Festival – 21 to 25 April; celebration in honor of the town’s patron saint, St Vincent Ferrer
* For more information about Pandan, check its PhilAtlas profile.