Libertad is a municipality in the province of Antique.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Libertad.
- Old Watchtower – used to warn natives of incoming pirates
- Maanghit Cave – 7 kilometers from the town center; famous for the guano deposits found inside
- Liberty Park at Mount Agongon – a popular camping site; also an excellent vantage point, giving visitors an expansive view of the town against the sea
- Banigan Festival – 14 to 16 March; showcases the weaving of banig (mat), the main product of the municipality
Map of Libertad
* For more information about Libertad, check its PhilAtlas profile.
Share this page