Libertad is a municipality in Antique province.
- Old Watchtower – used to warn natives of incoming pirates
- Kaniang Resort – 7 km from the town center; has 7 water basins
- Idiayan Resort
- Maanghit Cave – 7 km from the town center; famous for the guano deposits found inside
- Liberty Park at Mount Agongon – a popular camping site; also an excellent vantage point, giving visitors an expansive view of the town against the sea
- Banigan Festival – 14 to 16 March; showcases the weaving of banig (mat), the main product of the municipality
* For more information about Libertad, check its PhilAtlas profile.