Hamtic is a municipality in the province of Antique.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Hamtic.
- Malandog Market – located on the landing site of the first Malayan settlers in 1212
- Rosa Mystica Park – open daily to visitors for a minimal fee; popularly known as a place for meditation; located at Barangay EBJ, the park showcases statues of the Lord’s Via Crucis as well as of Rosa Mystica
- Ingwan Batangan Waterfalls
- Santo Niño de Guinsang-an – has a bell tower and a convent
- Gravesite and Statue of Gen. Leandro Fullon – found in the town’s plaza
- Hantikan Festival – 1st week of May
- Sumakwelan Festival – 16 to 20 January; a commemoration of the first Malayan arrival led by Datu Sumakwelan
Map of Hamtic
* For more information about Hamtic, check its PhilAtlas profile.
Share this page