Culasi is a municipality in Antique province.
- Mount Madja-as – climbed by penitents during Holy Week; considered by the natives as the home of Sidapa (god of death) and Bulalakaw (god of meteors)
- Maniguin Island – has oil deposits
- Mararison Island – also known as Malalison Island; a barangay of Culasi and a popular beach destination; notably, the terms, mararison and malalison, both mean the one who enjoys breaking rules
- Madja-as Festival – 3rd March;
How To Get There
- From Caticlan or Kalibo in Aklan, one can take a bus bound for Culasi; travel takes at least two hours.
* For more information about Culasi, check its PhilAtlas profile.