Anini-y is a municipality in Antique province.
- Nogas Island – a 26-hectare naval reservation with a lighthouse and white beach
- Sira-an Hot Spring – with a basin that can hold two people at a time
- Hurao-Hurao Island – accessible by wading at low tide
- Cresta de Gallo – three peaks of solid rock resembling a cock’s comb
- Mount Aliw-liw
- Mount Paluli-an
- Church of Miag-ao – also known as the Church of Santo Tomas de Villanueva; recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Barangay Igtumaron and its rice terraces
- San Juan Nepomuceno Church – more than 300 years old; was built during the 1630s
- Urukay Festival – 18 to 19 November; inspired by a native custom of preparing a wedding celebration despite poverty
How To Get There
- Take a regular flight to Iloilo City from Manila, Clark, Davao, Cebu, or Cagayan de Oro. Then, from Iloilo City’s Molo Terminal, ride a bus or van bound for Anini-y.
* For more information about Anini-y, check its PhilAtlas profile.