Libon is a municipality in the province of Albay.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Libon.
- Balinsayawan Cave
- Lanagan Lake
- San Pascual Towering Peaks
- Linao Cave and Waterfalls
- San Ramon Cave
- St. James the Greater Parish Church
- Buga Fish Landing
- Libon Paroy Festival – 21 to 25 July; a celebration of Libon’s primary produce, “paroy” (rice)
Map of Libon
* For more information about Libon, check its PhilAtlas profile.
Share this page