Legazpi is a component city in Albay province.
- Ligñon Hill Nature Park
- St. Gregory Church
- Kapuntukan Hill
- Legazpi City Museum
- Bicol Heritage Park
- Padang Cross/Padang Memorial
- Peñaranda Park
- Freedom Park/Kalayaan Park
- Ibalong Festival – August; also known as the Ibalon Festival; a secular celebration based on the Ibalong tale featuring the three heroes, Bantong, Baltog, and Handyong; meant to promote goodwill amongst locals ans visitors alike
How To Get There
- Flights available to Legaspi from Manila and Cebu
- Legaspi also accessible from Manila by bus or train
* For more information about Legazpi City, check its PhilAtlas profile.