Daraga is a municipality in the province of Albay.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Daraga.
- Cagsawa Ruins
- Our Lady Of The Gate Parish
- Home of the famous Bicol Sili Ice Cream
- Daragang Magayon Festival – 26 August to 8 September; a historical and religious celebration in honor of the town’s patron saint, Our Lady of the Gate
- Cagsawa Festival – a month-long celebration that starts at the end of January and goes on throughout the month of February
Map of Daraga
* For more information about Daraga, check its PhilAtlas profile.