New Washington is a municipality in the province of Aklan.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in New Washington.
- Pink Sisters Convent – everything is pink from convent’s facade to sisters’ habits
- Hometown of Cardinal Jaime Sin, former Archbishop of Manila
- Town Fiesta, Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary – 2nd Saturday of October
- Civic Fiesta – 1 to 3 March; commemorates the Pacto de Sangre (blood compact) in support of the Filipino revolution against the Spaniards in 3 March 1897
Map of New Washington
* For more information about New Washington, check its PhilAtlas profile.