Batan is a municipality in the province of Aklan.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Batan.
- Tinagong Batan – sea hidden from the bay by two islands which is ideal for speedboating and water-skiing
- Ob-Ob Hill – with a lighthouse at 200-meter altitude; facing Sibuyan Sea
- Kalantiaw Shrine – honors the first known Filipino law-giver and displays a copy of original manuscript of the Code
- Ati-Atihan Malacara Festival – 3rd Sunday of January
Map of Batan
* For more information about Batan, check its PhilAtlas profile.