Santiago is a municipality in Agusan del Norte province.
- Guinaringan Falls
- Mount Mabaho (Panlabaw) – 1,823 meters above sea level; CARAGA’s 2nd highest mountain; also nicknamed the “K2 of Mindanao”
- Mapaso Hot and Cold Spring
- Ka-anislangan Cave – categorized as a “wet cave”; also contains marine life (fishes and eels) inside
- Kalinawan River
- Aciga River
- Town Fiesta – every 25th of July
- Adlaw Nan Santiago – 12 to 15 of June
* For more information about Santiago, check its PhilAtlas profile.