Magallanes is a municipality in the province of Agusan del Norte.
Places of Interest
The following are places of interest, tourist attractions and/or notable landmarks in Magallanes.
- Historic marker commemorating first Mass in Mindanao – located at the poblacion area
- Century-old bituag tree lit by thousands of fireflies at night
- Phimco – a match factory in Mindanao
- Sta. Ines Plywood Corp. – a modern wood processing complex
- Lisagan Festival – third Saturday of October; an annual religious festivity that honors the miraculous patron saint of the town
Map of Magallanes
* For more information about Magallanes, check its PhilAtlas profile.