Jabonga is a municipality in Agusan del Norte province.
- Lake Mainit
- Kalinawan River
- Libas Cave
- Lambinga Falls
- Mayugda Falls
- Jabonga Reef and Looc Point Dive Site
- Magdagooc and San Jose Dolphin Watching Site
- Our Lady of Assumption Church
- Mayor Pio A. Monton Great Lake Resort
- Looc Busay Camping Site
- Top Ridge Trekking and Camping Site
- Sumayajaw Festival – every 15th of August; a thanksgiving done through songs, dances, and “Luwa” (lyrical poem) specifically for the bounties showered by the Heavenly Father through the intercession of Our Lady of Assumption, the Patroness of Jabonga
- Baoto Festival – 3rd week of September; a tribute to the “baoto” or native dug-out canoe
* For more information about Jabonga, check its PhilAtlas profile.