Playing Minecraft is a little tricky when it comes to survival. You can easily lose a life and waste all your items if you aren’t able to go back to the same area where you died.
Unfortunately, you merely have about five minutes to find that place. Here are several tips in order to live through the first, crucial day at Minecraft:
- Punch some trees for basic items.
- Make them into planks.
- Make a crafting table.
- Make some sticks.
- Make a wooden axe.
- Make a wooden sword.
- Cut some more trees
- While cutting some trees, kill at least 3 sheep to make a bed.
- Make more planks.
- Build a basic house of 10 by 10 blocks with a height of 4 blocks.
- Add a roof.
- Put your items inside your house.
- Craft a bed for sleeping.
- Craft a wooden pickaxe.
- While it’s still daytime, go try to find a cave near your house for mining.
- When you find a cave, start mining for cobblestones first, at least 13 blocks of cobblestones are needed.
- Then mine for the ores like coal and iron.
- After mining, go back to your house. While walking, kill some pigs, cows or sheep.
- Craft some torches so that there won’t be monsters spawning in your house.
- Craft your furnace and add some fuel (coal or wood).
- Cook the meat from the animals you killed.
- Craft a stone sword and a stone pickaxe.
Now, you get to survive your first day at Minecraft. Do more inventions. Be careful and try not to die. Best of all, enjoy!