Dingalan is a municipality in Aurora province.
- Dubbed as the “Batanes of the East”
- Butas na Bato Beach
- Butas na Bato Caves
- Paltic Falls
- Lamao Caves
- White Beach – good for swimming, snorkelling, and simple sightseeing
- Dingalan Lighthouse and View Deck
- Tanawan Falls and View Deck
- Adow ne Dumaget Festival – 28 to 29 May; an event that aims to celebrate the Dumagat culture as well as a statement against the militarization of Dumagat ancestral domain
How To Get There
- From Manila to Dingalan: Baliwag Transit via their Caloocan City Terminal has buses that head straight to the Dingalan Central Transport Terminal.
- From Manila to Dingalan via Baler : Genesis Bus via their Cubao Terminal offers air-conditioned transportation bound for Baler, Aurora. From Baler, ride a bus, van, or jeepney heading for Dingalan.
- From Manila to Dingalan via Cabanatuan City: Several bus companies like the Genesis Bus, Victory Liner, Baliwag Transit, and Five Star Bus take you to Cabanatuan City in Nueva Ejica. Then, at the Cabanatuan Central Terminal, ride a bus or van bound for Dingalan.
- Upon reaching Dingalan, ride a tricycle or a habal-habal (motorcycle used as for-hire public transportation) and head for the Dingalan Feeder Port located at Barangay Paltic. Then, at the Tourism Information Desk of Dingalan, pay the minimal environmental fee of 50 PHP or 0.96 USD (a requirement for tourists who wish to visit the different tourist spots of the town).
* For more information about Dingalan, check its PhilAtlas profile.